Virtual Vertex s.r.l. launches Muster 9, cross platform distributed rendering solution
ROME, ITALY – FEBRUARY 15, 2018 – Virtual Vertex s.r.l., is very pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its world wide installed distributed rendering solution, Muster 9!
Muster 9 is a state of the art render farm management system and distributed computing solution. With more than 17 years of development, it is a de facto standard across thousands of CGI studious across the globe. This is a list of the most innovative features introduced in Muster 9:
- Gorgeous images and sequences viewer totally integrated with your jobs
- Images thumbnails preview
- Ground breaking errors and warnings reports
- A Web interface written with responsiveness in mind
- Dual stack IPV4/IPV6 support
- Backup facilities
- Easy multiple engines versioning system
- Image slicing jobs. Render a single frame across multiple hosts
- Free frames range support to render specific frames and sequences
- Emergency mode top level jobs queue
- Redesigned email delivery and building though Python customization
- Redesigned users, groups and notifications
- Chunks parallel or specific dependancies
- Multitask templates
Muster 9 is available as a free trial version. It is a fully featured version that unlocks up to 4 concurrent hosts to render.
For more information and assets, please have a look at the following links:
- Official website: https://www.vvertex.com
- Muster site page: https://www.vvertex.com/new-features
- Virtual Vertex facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/virtualvertex/
- Presskit: https://www.vvertex.com/muster-9-press-kit
About Virtual Vertex s.r.l.
Virtual Vertex s.r.l. is born in 2000 with the mission of creating a tools and assets for the CGI market. Our ground breaking render farm solution system has been released just 6 months after the company constitution date and it has been the first software of its own. Installed in more than 2000 studious across the globe, it’s now a de facto standard.
We always try to push our limits to implement new features in Muster as well as designing custom softwares and services for the CGI industry.
CEO and Co-Founder
Phone: +39 347 42 64 176